NOTICE: Burn Permit System  --- Building Guidance Flowchart

July 27, 2015

COMMISSIONERS’ PROCEEDINGS       

          July 27, 2015

          Commissioners Doug Tucker, John Grewell, and John Prinkki were present.

8:30 Pledge of Allegiance.

          9:00 Commissioner Grewell moved to approve the Edgar Tower Site Lease Agreement with Clarks Fork Wireless; Commissioner Tucker seconded; motion carried.

          10:00 Commissioner Tucker moved to approved the Beartooth Billings Clinic Public Health Services Agreement; Commissioner Grewell seconded; motion carried.

          10:30 Commissioner Grewell moved to appoint Lynn Almer as the Bridger representative on the Carbon County Library Board; Commissioner Tucker seconded; motion carried.

          11:00 Commissioners participated in the Fire Restrictions conference call. No fire restrictions will be put in place at this time.

          12:00 Lunch

          Commissioner Prinkki left to attend a meeting in Missoula

          2:00 Union Representative Josh Jensen and Union Stewards Richard Gorsuch, Jerrid Bergum, Al Swigert, and Geary Boggio met with Commissioners Grewell and Tucker to discuss salary increases for union employees. They reviewed the “ground rules” for the negotiations. Commissioners requested that the retroactivity clause be struck from the ground rules and requested that it be part of the negotiation. Commissioners and employees signed “ground rules.” The Union did not present a proposal. Commissioners proposed a 4% increase. Josh speaking for the members noted that they feel they are being treated unfairly. 2:45 County Attorney Alex Nixon joined the meeting. Union Rep and Stewards tentatively agreed to a 1.6% cost of living increase and a 2.4% raise for a total of 4%. The tentative agreement will be brought to the membership for ratification.

          Adjourned

Respectfully submitted: Angela Newell, Administrative Assistant