SALE OF COUNTY PROPERTY
The Carbon County Commissioners will hold a silent auction for the sale of surplus vehicles, equipment, tires, wood products, bridge material, rail road ties, culverts, and miscellaneous scrap metal. All items are sold on an as-is, where-is basis.
The auction will be held at the Dietz Gravel Pit approximately 1 mile north of Edgar, MT in Section 22, Township 4 S, Range 23 E. The auction will be held Friday May 31st from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday June 1st from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
For a list of vehicles and equipment, please scroll down to the bottom of this page. Please contact the Carbon County Commissioners Office with questions 406-446-1595.
Carbon County reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Bidder numbers will be issued on site. If you are unable to attend and would like your bidder number issued early to send with your agent, please contact the Commissioners’ office 406-446-1595
Scott Blain, Presiding Officer
Carbon County Commission
AUCTION TO INCLUDE:
- Rampage Nomad 5th Wheel Camper, 2nd Picture, $3,500 starting bid
- Contex Scanner Toucan G25
- 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe, 120,746 miles, $3,000 starting bid
- 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe, 164,980 miles, $3,000 starting bid
- 2006 Chrysler 300C Limited, 106,740 miles, $3,000 starting bid
- 1973 Yellow F700, 155,000 miles
- 1992 Blue F750 , 40,346 miles, $5,000 starting bid
- Pull behind drum roller
- 1995 1 Ton Chevrolet, 85,800 miles, $3,000 starting bid
- 1988 CAT D7G, with winch, 204 hrs, $45,000 starting bid
- 1979 CAT D6D, 2702 hrs, $20,00 starting bid
- Bridge Beams L 3 @ 60′; 1 @ 30′; W 1′; H 3′
- 3 pt auger
- Misc. Rail Road Ties
- Misc. Tires
- large metal culverts
- 2011 Kubota M9540, 1785 hrs